Friday, July 17, 2009

Personal Update

Sorry for the lack of blogging in the past few months. My husband Chris and I are moving to New Jersey. Literally...we're leaving in a few hours. Chris is going to Seton Hall University to get a masters degree as a physician's assistant. And the big bonus, I'm from New Jersey so we're going to live with my grandmother and be near all of my family. We are very excited, but also very sad about leaving the community we have here in Tennessee. I hope/plan to blog more in depth about this transition, but at the moment I'll just say I am so very thankful for the de-centralized model of World Orphans that allows me to continue the work I do for them from New Jersey. I packed up my office here and I'll settle into my grandmother's attic and continue plugging away. I am so, so thankful. So until we're there and settled...may the peace of the Lord be with you.

1 comment:

  1. ...and may the Peace of the Lord be with you! Much grace in your moves. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete